Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Got To Say, That Was A Good Week

Okay - so we all have had those bad days, that turn into weeks, that overall make the month shitty. but in spite of all those,I had one the greatest weeks of my life a few weeks ago.

Bout 4 months ago I lost my wallet somewhere between Vicksburg and Burger King. im talking bout "poof" vanished. Later that month, my Zune mp3 player, "poof" as if the lady in the water was coming and stealing my shit.

Not giving up I was presitate in asking Julie if she had seen either or, which she cant ever find nuffin her damn self. So I was just taking it as a defeat "FINISH HIM!". Then my phone, OMG, my phone.... go read the sprint post.I refuse to relive that again.

Tuesday 8/18
Any who I'm sitting in a meeting with the CEO of the company and my "new phone" buzzes, when we go to break,I check my message and its Vicksburg telling me they found my wallet.. four months later... killll me...

Wednesday 8/19
I go home early to let the dogs out and the pest control in. My "new phone" was making a ringing noise when I talked on it so I took it in.
Waiting waiting waiting, dude comes out ands like, "I can't get your screen to cut back on" I'm damn near jumped over the counter and choked him thinking I was going to be without a phone for another 12 days (trying not to relive that)
dude says, "I can just put you in this 755 right now". Pissed off,I ask (why the fuck didn't you do that last time?) any who, new phone.

Sunday 8/24
Bout to head to the Huff, I'm looking for some shoes to wear up there,I look at my Jordan 10s and then think, "damn I haven't worn my 13s in a while.I pull down this contraption that they call a box and pull out my 13s (rattle rattle), what the hell is in here, you guessed it, my damn Zune. I had not worn those shoes since I went to N.Y. ain't that a bitch BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, yeah. It was good. Top that hot shots.

1 comments:

D said...

Man.... that's where you've been, writing a novel. :)