Monday, September 1, 2008

Turns Out, The Omnia Is Nothing Special.


The guys at Gizmodo had a chance to play with the Samsung Omnia at IFA 2008 and they weren't impressed.

I got to play for quite a long time with the Samsung Omnia, the iPhone-Killer wannabe with Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, here at IFA 2008. The verdict: it's not an iPhone killer, despite previous demos. In fact, it sucks. It has a poorly designed interface, lousy response time, buggy software, and it felt cheap and fat on my hand. I even thought that I was being even more thick than usual while trying it, but I got the Omnia expert lady to give it a marketdrone spin for me and her last sentence summarized it all: "Oh, naw it'z not verking at all. I think I haf too many tasks open. Sorry."


Well, I guess CT can cheer up about his Sprint service now.

[From Gizmodo]

0 comments: