Friday, August 1, 2008

CUSS WORDS SPRINT.....



Today was a wonderful day in the world of customer service. But before we go there lets review....

Monday 7:11 I get ready to leave my house for work and stick my Treo 650 in my pocket, it resets.

Monday 12:23 I take my phone to Sprint tell them my phones broke, the techy checks it out, YEP, broke. And i quote "it will be 3-5 business days"

Friday 4:09 I call Sprint "Is my phone in yet?" And i quote "Sigh, its not Mr. Allen, theres a back order on phones, it could be up to 2 weeks, but hopefully Monday or Tuesday."

Friday 4:45 I call customer service, and i quote "Well you can either wait for that phone or call lock line and order another for 50.00 and overnight it for 12.00"


WAIT WAIT WAIT.... You want me to PAY for a phone that i get insurance on?? Are you gonna credit me back the 65.00.......... (WE ALL KNOW THAT ANSWER)

So i reason with the polite Jasmine, can you catch my dilemma, im right now as we speak paying for a phone in which i can not use, and your solutions are.

A. Wait and hope
B. Pay money for a service you pay for already, with no credit back.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????



BUT on a good note, Jasmine DID in fact say, that if i didnt have a new phone by Monday she would order me a new one and over night and and and AND credit my account.......


STILL, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE DAYS OF THE SWAP OUT, PHONE BROKE, LEAVE WITH A NEW ONE...........

YOU CAN EITHER HATE SPRINT, OR LOVE THEM, JUST LIKE ME.....

"ITS A GIFT, YET A CURSE"



1 comments:

D said...

Told you, just go with AT&T :)