Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Problem With Twitter



Don't get me wrong - I think Twitter is a fantastic idea and I was beyond excited about trying it. I invited everyone I know to join up. I don't really care to follow up on people that I don't know. I just want to follow my friends and family - but therein lies the problem.

They don't want ANOTHER social networking site to keep up with - even if the updates are quick one liners. That's what they have a Facebook and Myspace status for. No matter how much I try to convince them - it just won't happen.

Moral of the story is - Twitter sucks when you're the only one using it and I thought my pitiful attempt at Twitter was funny - so I took a screen shot.

Might make a good t-shirt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha funny stuff. I use twitter but all my friends and everyone uses it too so its fun if you can get them to do it